*Guest Post by Evie*
The paradigm for beauty has changed greatly. This quest of beauty, especially espousing younger look that defies aging signs, is rather more aggressive. Ironically people are ready to pay any price for looking younger without thinking of the potential dangers. Knowing well that cosmetic surgery is potentially dangerous; people tend to fall for it.
Primary Cosmetic & Surgical Treatments For Anti Aging
- Botulinum Toxin – A dermatologic surgeon in 1991 introduced this procedure in U.S. Botulinum toxin injections, popularly know as Botox, paralyze certain facial muscles, wrinkles, frown lines, crown feet. This painful effect last for only 3-4 months and needs the same process again.
- Fillers – This methods aims to give skin a more youthful look rather than just smoothen or tighten skin. The fillers can reach the deeper folds of the skin to give it an instant lift. This treatment can make the cheeks and lips look fuller. Earlier collagen used to be the most popular filler, but now hyaluronic acid has taken over as the most used filler.
- Chemical Peels – A very drastic process in which chemical solution is used to remove outer layers wrinkled, uneven and discolored skin. This treatment aims to treat wrinkles around mouth and eye, age spots, uneven skin tone, rejuvenate skin texture and treat mild acne.
- Dermabrasion – This process involves mechanically smoothening of skin as a resurfacing procedure.
Risk Of Getting A Facial Cosmetic Surgery
The processes given above are very basic. There are more complex, under the knife surgeries with involve various procedures. But all have one thing in common- they all come with considerable risk for health and general bodily functions. Some of them include:-
- Facelift can sometimes cause problem in opening and closing of eyelids and mouth
- Bloods clots, pneumonia, complications related to anesthesia. In rare case, death
- Infections and nerve damage are common. This worsens the case and requires additional surgery.
- Fluid retention in the body
- Numbness, tingling and sensations from nerve injury
- Skin scarring can cause irreparable damage to your skin.
- Hematoma – collection of internal blood at the operated area as clot is painful and tends to swell. A follow-up surgery is sometimes required.
Think about the price you are about to give for looking younger, before considering such surgeries. Is it worth? Will you look young forever? Is it right to risk that much, when an easy alternative is there for you?
A Safer Alternative For Cosmetic Surgery
There is no need to go for risky and expensive cosmetic surgeries when you can look beautiful and visibly younger. The solution comes bottled as Lifecell anti wrinkle cream. It is a much safer and more convenient option for you and helps you to:-
- Makes skin clear, flawless and luscious.
- It is a protective shield that guards skin against future signs of aging.
- Refreshes, Rejuvenates and Revitalizes the skin.
- Removes fine lines, wrinkles, crow feet and under eye wrinkles
- It is a superb alternative to Botox, as it reaffirms the skin and brings lost elasticity of the skin.
- Reduces age spots and blemishes
- Is an effective sun block as it protects skin from harmful sun rays.
Author Bio : Evie Dawson is a skin expert by profession. She loves to share her knowledge and experience with people about . She works with lifecell skin cream. She regularly contributes her write ups to health or skin care related websites.