Everybody loves a great tan. With it you can bid goodbye to pale skin and say hello to a beautiful glow.
But to get it you have to spend minutes or even hours under the sun and risk damaging your skin. This is why so many women have turned to fake tanners to still get that glow without having to expose their skin to the sun’s killer rays. But even so, the harmful radiation from tanning beds or the hazardous chemicals found in sprays also have their negative effects.
So should we just stop tanning then? Definitely not!
The Best Way to Get a Tan
There’s an easy way to get a fake tan, and it only involves tea, water and a spray bottle. Here’s what you need to do to get the best fake tanner solution.
- Prepare 4 bags of tea (the darker the better), 2 cups of water and a spray bottle.
- Boil the water then let the teabags soak for 15 minutes.
- While waiting, get a good shower to rinse off any sweat or excess oil. This is important so your tan will not streak and will apply evenly. After the shower, dry off completely.
- Remove the teabags then let the solution cool down. It should be cool enough to not burn you when it is sprayed on your skin. Once it has completely cooled down, pour it into the spray bottle.
- Spray the solution evenly unto your skin. If you’re having a hard time spraying it on your back, you can get someone to do it for you. Also, don’t be afraid to spray it on your face. Just be sure you don’t get anything in your eyes.
- Give yourself a 2nd, 3rd or 4th coating if needed. The number of coats would depend on your skin type and color, or your preferred darkness. Just make sure to let the solution dry off completely before adding another coat.
- After you’ve reached the desired tan, make sure you are completely dry before getting dressed. This is to prevent any risk of staining your clothes.
It’s as Easy as 1-2-3
In just under an hour, you can get that sunless glow you’ve always wanted. These seven steps can get you a beautiful tan minus the dangerous UV rays and chemicals you can get from sun exposure, bed tanning and store-bought fake tanners.
The tan will last for 4 days, and then you can reapply as many times as you want. This tea mixture was considered as the best self tanner in 2014 by many and will definitely be for many years to come. And with the health benefits that tea can bring to your skin, it might just as well be the healthiest and safest way to get a tan.
Who says you have to sacrifice your health for beauty? With this best fake tanner solution, you can have that glowing skin minus the risks that people associate with tanning.